Moreton Region Sports
Meetings and Events
MRSSA has a current 2000ft height and 1000m radius approval from CASA and active NOTAM.
To fly above 400ft we have to abide by set conditions.
- Flying only in daylights hours. No flight into cloud or fog.
- Flying must only be with the approval of the club.
- Pilots must be MRSSA members or bonafide visitors. There is a visitor's book at the field.
- Models are not to be operated beyond the limits of the approval.
- Operations above 400ft must occur with a nominated Safety Officer in place.
- Models must remain clear of manned aircraft at all times.
- All directions by the nominated Safety Officer are to be followed immediately.
- A NOTAM must be in affect. (It is)
- No visitor pilot is to fly without a safety briefing from the safety officer.
- There are some no fly areas in the zone. Refer safety briefing.
- All pilots are responsible to inform the safety officer immediately if a full sized aircraft approaches.
- Non-flying visitors are to remain behind the shelter as signed, until given a safety briefing.
- The entry gate must be kept closed. There are livestock on site at times.
Club members and flying visitors should be familiar with these documents at a minimum. Follow Link.
MOP001 Accident Reporting
MOP014 General Model Rules
MOP043 Emergency Policy
MOP056 Safe Flying Code
MRSSA Other Information
C186/19 REVIEW C179/19
MODEL ACFT OPS WI 1000M RADIUS OF PSN S27 52.8 E152 39.0
BRG 181 MAG 14.7NM FM AMBERLEY AD (YAMB)
AMEND BRISBANE VNC AND GOLD COAST VTC
SFC TO 2000FT AGL
FROM 03 132317 TO PERM