MRSSA has a current 2000ft height and 1000m radius approval from CASA and the location is shown on navigation charts.
To fly above 400ft we have to abide by set conditions from CASA.
- Flying only in daylights hours. No flight into cloud or fog.
- Flying must only be with the approval of the club.
- Pilots must be MRSSA members or bonafide visitors. There is a visitor's book at the field.
- Models are not to be operated beyond the limits of the approval.
- Operations above 400ft must occur with a nominated Safety Officer in place.
- Models must remain clear of manned aircraft at all times.
- All directions by the nominated Safety Officer are to be followed immediately.-